Monday, February 25, 2008

Did The Fingernail Polish Come Out?

Okay, you're all wondering - did the red fingernail polish come out of the wedding dress. Right? Well, most of it. We really did have to use white-out from the pastor's desk to hide what the acetone couldn't remove. I sat on the back pew during the ceremony and hid my face as she walked down the aisle. She didn't speak to me the rest of the night, and I left the reception in tears. I've seen her at our last three high school reunions, and we've chatted like nothing ever happened...neither of us has ever mentioned the fingernail polish incident! And BTW - the dress to the right is made of toilet paper. Thanks to (I think it was my friend) Marsha Baker for sending me pix of wedding dresses made completely of TP! ha!

No comments: